Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Little Pony Play-Doh Rainbow Dash Style Salon

The My Little Pony Play-Doh Rainbow Dash Style Salon is one of my favorite Play-doh sets. I don't know what it is with MLP and Play-doh, but they just go so well together.

This set is especially nice because there are no extra parts. Everything, all the molds, extruder, and fillers are built right into Rainbow Dash.

You can color Rainbow Dash's mane and tail with pieces of colorful playdoh. Make cute decorations from the molds on her body and legs.

Then with the extruder built right into her head, you can give her a long gorgeous mane.

Rainbow Dash is pretty big, so very easy for little hands to handle. And the set comes with 6 tubs of Playdoh! One for each color in Rainbow Dash's hair!

I can't recommend this set enough for kids who love ponies and playdoh :)

You can find it in most major retailers or online at Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment