Monday, March 9, 2015

BLIND BAGS - Hello Kitty, Care Bears, Littlest Pet Shop and more!

Growing up I've never heard about blind bags, also known as surprise bags. I think it's a relatively new thing as I'd like to think I'm not that old. I knew about baseball cards and such but the only surprise toys I knew about came in cereals and Cracker Jack boxes.

I loved Cracker Jacks for the tiny prizes inside. Blind bags are like Cracker Jacks but better! I never kept any of the Cracker Jack prizes, but the blind bag figurines are usually well made and very cute to display and play with. And at $3-4 each, it's not too expensive and a fun treat to collect all the different characters.

Join me in opening 5 blind bags mini figure collectibles from Care Bears Series 1, Hello Kitty Series 1, Littlest Pet Shop Series 2, Disney Doc McStuffins Doc's Toy Friends, imaginext series 3. I wonder what we'll get!



To get your own, try your local Wal-mart, Target, Walgreens and other retailers. Most of the larger retailers carry a few types. Otherwise, try Amazon or Ebay. Amazon is a little pricier but you don't have to hunt for the specific series you want to get from a store.

I've listed a few popular ones:

Littlest Pet Shop Series 2

Hello Kitty

My Little Pony Collection 2

Shopkins Shopping Basket

Care Bears

Imaginext Series 1

LEGO Minifigures Series 12



No comments:

Post a Comment