Friday, March 27, 2015

My Little Pony Series 2 Fashems

Fashems, fash'ems, mashems, mash'ems are cute and squishy rubber/plastic toys. They are made as collectable figures for a number of popular characters including My Little Pony, Disney Frozen, Disney Princess, Doc McStuffin, Hello Kitty, Littlest Pet Shop, Sofia the First, Ninja Turtles, Marvel, Disney Pixar, Disney Planes Fire & Rescue, Disney Planes, Angry Birds, Flappy Bird, Marvel Avengers, Transformers, Furby and WWE.

You can get them in sets or individual surprise capsules. I've found that they're super hard to find in regular stores and much easier on Amazon or on eBay. In the stores, either they get snatched up the moment they hit the stores or I'm just not looking at the right places.

I got some My Little Pony Fash'ems and after opening two of them I was hooked. I wanted to collect the other 4 ponies in the set. So I got 7 more Fashems, thinking those were good odds to get the 4 to complete my set. Unfortunately I was only able to get all the ponies but one! Darn, now I'm on the hunt for the last one!

Watch the video to find out which one I'm missing!





No comments:

Post a Comment